|Posted by jueyann on October 27, 2009 at 5:24 PM|
Are Your Relationships Occupational Challenged?
Occupational challenges occur in relationship when couples are absent from their homes and partners for extended length of time on a constant basis.
“Does this sound like your life?”
a) Hotel food for days at a time
b) Conversation broken by lost cell signal
c) Lumpy motel beds
· d) Sleeping in stale air in motel rooms
e) Home long enough to sleep only
· f) Missed your child’s first step or first word
· g) Absent for more Christmas’s than home for
· h) Spend Anniversaries apart
· i) Missed your children’s birthdays
· j) Missed children’s special events
· k) Spending time in lounges longing to be in the
comfort of your family
· l) Children question your fit in the family
· m) Conversations become stilted – don’t feel connected
“Home for days off and your feel like a visitor in your own home???”
Would you prefer this life?
· Exciting enthusiastic conversation
· Welcoming home coming
· In-tune with family activities
· Harmony thriving with daily communication
You ask HOW? In The Art of Joy-full Loving seminar, you will learn ways to be with each other - even while apart - that can make these wishes a reality and part ofyour life. Yes, many of the tools can be applied in relationships with children as well as partners.
(Orginally published in The Source Magazine)